Sky Gym 360
Operating Hours: 6am – 10pm Monday to Sunday
- Members are required to present their membership card at the reception.
- For non-member, payment must be made at the reception before using the facility.
- Please sign-in before starting a workout.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required. Sandals and unprotected footwear is not permitted.
- Food is prohibited inside the gym. Only water and energy drink are allowed.
- Secure your belongings before entering the fitness area (bag, cellphone, wallet)
- Dumbells, plates and other accessories must be returned to racks after use.
- Dropping or slamming weights is not allowed.
- Do not move machine without permission
- Client is not permitted to bring his/her own personal trainer.
- Avoid using speaker phone or any speaker device while inside the fitness area.
- The management has no responsibility in any loss or stolen personal items of the client.
- Sharp object, guns and other objects which may cause injury or accident is not allowed inside the gym.
- Pets are not allowed inside the gym.
- Smoking inside the gym is prohibited.
- Items (such as towel, alcohol, other toiletries etc.) provided by Wellness Center are intended for gym client only. Bringing items outside the gym is prohibited.
Operating Hours: 6am – 10pm daily
- Follow the instructions and information given by ACI Wellness Center staff.
- Pregnant women and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high and low blood pressures are prohibited from entering the sauna.
- Persons on prescribed medication should consult their doctors before using the facility.
- Common time to use the sauna is 5-15 minutes per visit.
- Children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Remove jewelries before entering the sauna room.
- Shower before entering the sauna room.
- Remove eyeglasses or contact lenses before entering the sauna room.
- Use the towel and robe as cover.
- During gradual heating of the body, change in sitting position from lower bench to higher bench is recommended to attain body tolerance.
- Observe silence during sauna session.
- The following are prohibited inside the sauna room:
- Entering the sauna fully clothed or in shoes
- Making noise or talking loudly
- Bringing food, alcoholic drinks and beverages
- Bringing personal belongings
- Destroying sauna equipment
- A locker will be provided for your personal belongings. However, the company will not be held liable for any losses, damages or theft.
- Violations of these rules and regulations shall entail the patron to leave the sauna premise.
Pool & Jacuzzi
Operating Hours: 6am – 10pm daily
- Patrons are requested to take a shower before using the facility. Persons having an open blisters, cuts or the like, are advised not to use the pool and jacuzzi.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Children must always be accompanied by adult.
- Do not jump or dive in the Jacuzzi.
- Pregnant women are prohibited from entering the Jacuzzi.
- Pool users are requested to maintain proper decorum at all times.
- Glass, sharp objects, or any other items which might cause injury or accidents will not be allowed inside the pool area.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing nose or discharging bodily waste in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Eating and drinking at the pool is not allowed.
- Person under the influence of alcohol/drugs are not allowed to use the pool.
- Please obey lifeguard instructions. Failure to do so may result in patron being asked to leave the pool premise.
- During emergency, immediately call the attention of the pool attendant/lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed.